Calling and SMS with Twilio REST API in ASP.net
Twilio REST API: In Twilio REST API, we can get metadata about your account, phone numbers, calls, text messages, and recordings. We can also do some things like initiate outbound calls and send text messages.
Authentication: HTTP requests to the REST API are protected with HTTP Basic authentication. You will use your Twilio account SID as the username and your auth token as the password for HTTP Basic authentication.
- Twilio C# / .NET helper library
2. ASP.NET framework
In Twilio, you can quickly make and receive voice calls in your application. Twilio provide the docs, code samples, helper libraries, and developer tools you need on your journey.
How to use:
- Sign up for Twilio and get your first voice-enabled Twilio phone number
- Set up your development environment to make and receive phone calls
- Make an outbound phone call which plays an MP3
- Receive and respond to an inbound phone call which reads a message to the caller using Text to Speech
Prefer to get started by watching a video? Check out video on how to place and receive phone calls with C# on Youtube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0Q7JIswi7g
Your .NET Framework application can send and receive text messages with Twilio Programmable SMS.
How to use:
- Sign up for Twilio and get your first SMS-enabled Twilio phone number
- Set up your development environment to send and receive messages
- Send your first SMS
- Receive inbound text messages
- Reply to incoming messages with an SMS
Prefer to get started by watching a video? Check out C# SMS Quickstart video on Youtube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndxQXnoDIj8
Hi, I am .NET Developer, I have more than 5 years of experience.